Version 7.11 patch can be downloaded at http://www.biblioscape.com/download/bsp7_patch.zip. Please quit Biblioscape first and unzip the downloaded file to your Biblioscape installation folder to replace the old files. Here is the list of bugs fixed and new features added in version 7.11.
- Bug fix: In References module, toggle mark command generate listindex(-1) error when more than one references are selected.
- Bug fix: In References module, the elminate duplicates operation does not work correctly when it is used the second time during the same session.
- Improvement: User can now double click a cross module search result to open it.
- Bug fix: When a new chart is created in an empty folder, the background color is set to black by default.
- Bug fix: The last change made to the categories tab is not saved when user click the Refresh button in categories tab.
- Improvement: The attchement, URL launch buttons are added to the reference record window.
- Improvement: For all modules, the number of links for the currently selected record is shown on the links tab caption if it is more than zero.
- Bug fix: In notes module note editor window, if no reference is selected and user click command "Reference | Insert Temp Citation to Note", a "list out of bound" error will be generated.
- Bug fix: When converting a database to version 7 format, Biblioscape will generate error message "Invalid field 'Categories' specified for the index Secx_Categories in the table 'bib'" if the old database has secondary index on field Categories of table "bib".