Version 7.01 patch can be downloaded at http://www.biblioscape.com/download/bsp7_patch.zip. Please quit Biblioscape first and unzip the downloaded file to your Biblioscape installation folder to replace the old files. Here is the list of bugs fixed and new features added in version 7.01.
- Bug fix: If some modules (tasks, charts, library) has no record, Biblioscape will crash when converting a 6.x database to 7.0 format.
- Import filter: PubMed has just changed its MEDLINE display format. All the spaces are removed between the tag name and "-" sign. For example, "AU - " is now "AU- ". An updated import filter for PubMed is uploaded at http://support.biblioscape.com/node/38
- Bug fix: In References module print bibliography window, if user change output style when formatted preview is not the active tab, Biblioscape will generate access violation error.
- Bug fix: In Internet module, if user click backword button when there is no previous page, Biblioscape generate "unspeficied error" message. The same error message shows when user click the forword button when the backword button has not been clicked before.
- Bug fix: In references module "Retrieve All" command causes the search pane tabs to disappear.