For some reason after updating to 22.214.171.124 and in the latest 126.96.36.199 whenever I press either the Browser button or select the Internet Module of the program it immediately crashes and I get this message:
"Access violation at address 00E42133 in module "Biblioscape.exe". Read of address FFFFFFFE."
After the crash the program remains open, but all the fields go blank (the Project and Record Panes more specifically), except for the ribbon bar, where for some reason the References tab also goes missing! If I close and reopen the program it crashes again on the splash-screen with the same error and same consequences, except that I get a page with Google Scholar operating normally in my Record Panes window, which I cannot use as everything else is missing (again Project Pane is blank, Reference tab is missing).
In order to get it to work again I usually need to create a New Project from the lower status pane. After that when I close the program I get the following set of errors:
"Access violation at address 0065A81A in module "Biblioscape.exe". Write of address 00000059."
"Access violation at address 0076DBA6 in module "Biblioscape.exe". Read of address 000003E0."
The program does not close immediately but keeps reproducing the second message again and again. I then force shut it down vie Task Manager. After this reopening the program brings it back to its normal state and no new project is created or appears in the list.
My system has the following specs:
- Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit.
- IE Version: 9.0.8112.16421
- Firefox Version: 10.0.0.2
- Chrome Version: 16.0.912.63 m
I hope these help, as the internet module is quite useful for capturing online resources!