Biblioscape version 220.127.116.11 is now available. To get this update, please run Biblioscape and click the "Update" button under the "Home" Ribbon tab.
1. Links list customization is now remembered between sessions.
2. Search pane width is now remembered between sessions.
3. In the reference editor, users can use html code for bold (<b>...</b>), italic (<i>...</i>), underline (<u>...</u>), superscript (<sup>...</sup>), and subscript (<sub>...</sub>) to format text.
4. A new tab "Acrobat" is added in the reference editor "Record" pane. Adobe Acrobat PDF reader is used to display a PDF file. Users can select and copy PDF text under this tab which is not possible under the "PDF" tab.
1. Some old Smart Collections from earlier versions of Biblioscape databases do not work.
2. Problems fixed when importing and exporting styles or import filters.