Biblioscape version 220.127.116.11 is now available. To get this update, please run Biblioscape and click the "Update" button under the "Home" Ribbon tab.
1. Under the "Categories" tab, users can now click the right mouse button and select "Folder". All the categories folders will be listed. Users can select one of the listed folders, so only categories under that folder will be shown in the categories tree.
2. Under the "Categories" tab, a single click on a category item will trigger Biblioscape to run a search and list all records tagged by that category. In earlier releases, a double click is required instead.
1. Database restore does not work if there is a space character in the database name.
2. In the references module, unformatting a RTF file may not work properly if there are graphics in the document.
3. In the notes module, when doing advaced search, entering the search string in some languages (Chinese, Cyrillic, etc.) does not generate the correct hits.
4. In the notes module, under the "Composition" tab, when the checkbox "Preserve Formatting" is checked, it does not take effect until the folder is reopened.
When running programs under Windows, I always find the borders of the program window is too large and ugly. If you prefer a thin border, you can right click on your Windows desktop and select "Personalize". To show the "Advanced Appearance" window, the steps are different under Windows Vista and Windows 7.
For Windows Vista, click "Windows Color and Appearance", click "Open classic appearance properties...", and click "Advanced...".
For Windows 7, click "Window Color" at the bottom, click "Advanced appearance settings...".
Now, select "Border Padding" under the "Item" combobox, and change the size from 4 (default) to 0 and click "OK".