Both sites let you create a new account or use an existing account to test. The second one also allows you to login as admin to test what can be done as an administrator.
What is new in BiblioWeb 9
- BiblioWeb 9 is a complete rewrite from earlier versions of BiblioWeb. It has made most modules in Biblioscape available on the Web. These includes: References, Notes, Tasks, Categories, and Library modules.
- BiblioWeb 9 is a Web 2.0 product. Users can invite others to join the same network, add colleagues as connections and send them messages, form a group to promote a common interest.
- BiblioWeb 9 allows users to control who can access their data at project level. All references, notes, tasks, etc. are organized into projects. A project owner can give his/her connections and the groups he/she joined Read, Write, or Super access privilege to the project.
- BiblioWeb 9 is Unicode based. All major languages are supported. Users can enter text in several languages for the same record.
- BiblioWeb 9 is designed to be usable on a smart phone browser. The minimum width needed is 480 pixels. So users can access all their research data from iPhone, iPod Touch, Android phones, etc.