Version 7.4 patch can be downloaded at http://www.biblioscape.com/download/bsp7_patch.zip. The above URL always contains the latest patch which includes all the earlier 7.x patches. Please quit Biblioscape first and unzip the downloaded file to your Biblioscape installation folder to replace the old files. Here is the list of bugs fixed and new features added in version 7.4.
- Bug fix: In the composition module, when users open a remote database through BiblioRemote server, Biblioscape generate error "DBISAM Engine Error # 11294 SQL error - The database 'DataBase_global' does not exist on the database server at <IP address>".
- Improvement: In reference editor "Notes" tab, a new button "Shoot Note" is added.
- Improvement: In the notes module, relative path is implemented for the Web Local field.
- Bug fix: In the references module, when repeated citations are found in footnote, Biblioscape will not use short form when converting temp citations to formatted citations.
- Bug fix: In BiblioWeb, when unformat a document, BiblioWeb generates access violation error.
- Bug fix: When user edit an existing link, sometimes the wrong link record is opened for editing.
- Bug fix: When double click *.bsl file to start Biblioscape, Biblioscape keeps running another session in the backgound which causes high CPU usage.
- Bug fix: When unformatting RTF document generated by Word 2007 with graphics or OLE object, the unformatted document cannot be opened.