Version 7.32 patch can be downloaded at http://www.biblioscape.com/download/bsp7_patch.zip. The above URL always contains the latest patch which includes all the earlier 7.x patches. Please quit Biblioscape first and unzip the downloaded file to your Biblioscape installation folder to replace the old files. Here is the list of bugs fixed and new features added in version 7.32.
- Bug fix: In notes module, when browse to another note, the content in Windows Clipboard is lost.
- Bug fix: In references module, when importing references, if users checked categories on the "Categories" tab before import, the categories are not added correctly to references during import.
- Bug fix: In references module, click the right mouse button and select "Find All | Authors of the Current Record" will generate SQL error if one of the authors has an apostrophe.
- Bug fix: After entering registration key, the "User Name" in the "Help | About" window in not updated in the same session.
- Improvement: Printer page setup changes will be remembered between sessions.
- Bug fix: After users click "Go | Composition" and add a note, Biblioscape generates access violation error.
- Bug fix: If users use popup menu item "Categorize..." to add categories to selected records, the categories are not added properly.
- Bug fix: In charts module, when deleting multiple selected charts, an list out of index error is generated.